Responsive Energy-Centred Maintenance (ECM)
Our friendly and responsive CRU AIR + GAS team will support your company with energy-centred preventative maintenance (PM) and predictive maintenance (PdM) services that go far beyond our competitors’ set-it-and-forget-it approach to compressor sales.
Benefits of relying on CRU AIR + GAS for compressed air service and support include:
- Live phone operator with reliable on-call service 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week
- Competitive service rates with no minimum call-out fee
- Full-time service technicians with expertise in all compressed air system components (not just what we sell)
- 5-year warranty supported by worry-free servicing that is delivered by local technicians (minimizing any potential downtime)
- Air Quality Testing to ISO 8573.1 quality standards
- Online cloud monitoring via mobile devices to check status and track performance data of your company’s entire compressed air system
- Hands-on support for any manufacturer warranty claim
The CRU AIR + GAS service fleet includes six Ford F150 ½ ton trucks with two full size trailers for large equipment moving on-demand. We are also a TSSA Authorized Contractor for all your piping and pressure vessel requirements.
In addition to our in-house fleet of service representatives and vehicles, CRU AIR + GAS is a member of a Compressed Air Service Network that stretches out across the province of Ontario. This network provides our customers with the peace of mind that they will never, for any reason, be unable to reach a ready-and-able compressed air service representative to help meet whatever requirements they may have.