FlexBlow PET Blow Moulding machines
All-electric Universal PET Stretch Blow Moulders
FlexBlow PET stretch-blowers are not only highly versatile, but also have quick bottle format change feature. We offer universal blowers with variable production speeds that are designed for ultra flexible bottle production with necks ranging from 18 mm narrow neck bottles to 120 mm wide mouth jars, sizes from 10 ml to 10000 ml. Our machines enable the production of hot-fill bottles and oval containers.
CRU AIR + GAS is proud to be the North American Partner of FlexBlow, serving the Canadian and US markets. There are many blowmoulding machine manufacturers in Canada and blowmolding machine manufacturers in the USA. What makes FlexBlow different?
It is the most flexible two stage blowmoulding system in the world and includes innovative solutions like:
- Complete system automation including bottle and jar recipes
- Complete mold and neck changeovers in 25 minutes or less
- Double station blowing for extreme hot fill bottle solutions
- Wide mouth blowmoulding machine capabilities up to 120mm
- Two stage polypropelene (PP) bottles and jars
We understand that your time is limited and so we’ve created a system that allows us to receive your inquiry for a PET blowmoulding machine online, review your specific application and then provide an introduction via online platform with a quote for your new FlexBlow PET Blowmolding machine online within 24 hrs.
If you’re looking for a PET blowmoulding machine supplier in Canada or a PET blowmolding machine supplier in the USA, give us an opportunity to earn your trust.
Performance and Benefits
- Automatic air recovery system TER® saves compressor energy
- High pressure air is accumulated and returned to the low pressure system
- Smaller compressors are needed, for that matter
- Smooth performance
- Straightforward maintenance
- Optimal price
- Production of ultra-light bottles
- Save resin, transportation and recycling costs
- We design and build customized PET blowing machines
More working hours
- Uses leading manufactures components
- Simplified construction solutions result in longer life-span and lower wear-out cost of the machinery
- One machine for wide-mouth jars and narrow neck bottles
- Quick mould change
- Quick neck change
- Preferential heating- ideal for oval or asymmetrical containers
- Open architecture- built using quality standard components
- Guaranteed alignment of neck detail to body
- All moulds can be adapted
- All electric
- CE Certified
- North American Safety Standards
- Certified ISO 9001-2015
- Certified ISO 14001-2015
- BRC Global Standards – A Grade
- Good Manufacturing Practice- Quality Product
Maintenance and spare part cost for FlexBlow series machines are among the lowest. Expenses saved throughout the lifespan of the machinery contribute to the profitability of our customers.
All mechanical parts have a warranty of 6,000 hours, but not longer that 12 months after the Final Acceptance or 14 months after equipment delivery date. Wear and tear parts and travel/lodging expenses are not included. Extended warranty services are available