At the heart of every oil
–flooded rotary screw compressor is its airend. The airend is the male and female rotors through which air is compressed. There are many reasons why a compressor airend needs to be rebuilt or overhauled. These include:
- Preventive Maintenance Overhaul when your running hours exceed 32,000 hrs
- Predictive Maintenance Overhaul when you hear a strange noise or the amps being drawn by your compressor exceed the FLA
- After a catastrophic airend failure and/or airend seizure
Having your airend overhauled and refurbished by our CRU Certified Airend Specialist will save a significant amount of money and time while offering the same performance, warranty and reliability as buying new.
Our team of factory-trained airend technicians can provide expert servicing and repair for all makes and models of oil
–flooded airends from across Canada. Every overhaul is completed to OEM specifications and comes with a conditional 2-year warranty, providing you with the peace of mind you need to keep your operations running like a well-oiled machine.
Our comprehensive airend overhaul services include:
- New gaskets, bearings and o-rings
- Repair rotors and end plate
- Replace/repair sealing strip
- Overhaul the oil pump
- Rebuild the inlet valve
- Metalize the shafts
- End-plate repair
- Balance rotors
- Keyway repair
Great work never sleeps
If you have any questions or would like more information, our CRU AIR + GAS Service Team are available to take your call 24/7 at 1-833-353-9256. Should you prefer, you can also complete the form on our Contact page and a CRU AIR + GAS Service Team member will respond promptly.