COVID-19 PREPAREDNESS PROGRAM
To our important customers across Canada
The arrival of COVID-19 in Canada has created a unique set of circumstances that require every company to re-evaluate their approach to carrying out business. By going through this process, however, we are confident that we can provide our customers with the same EFFICIENCY YOU CAN COUNT ON as Federal and Provincial Public Health Officials work tirelessly to #FLATTENTHECURVE on the COVID-19 pandemic over the coming weeks and months.
To safeguard the health and well being of our customers and employees, effective immediately, CRU AIR + GAS is implementing our PANDEMIC PREPAREDNESS PROGRAM which will include the following:
- Restriction on any new visitors at our headquarters in Mississauga, Ontario
- Routine environmental cleaning of our facility including sanitizers being available at common entrances to the office and warehouse
- Communication with all CRU AIR + GAS employees on proper respiratory etiquette and hand hygiene
- Communication with all CRU AIR + GAS employees on self monitoring guidelines and to stay home when sick
- Encouraging employees to practice social distancing and avoid groups of more than 25 people outside of work hours
- Advising our technicians to avoid sharing tools
- Weekly sanitation of tools in service vehicles
- Advising our employees to follow their Public Health Authorities guidance on hygiene and travel
- For any employees returning from out of country, a mandatory 14 day self isolation plan
- Hand sanitizer in each Field Service Technician’s service vehicle
- Requesting that CRU AIR + GAS technicians encourage customers to use their own writing utensils to sign work-orders in an effort to reduce cross contamination areas during service visits
CRU AIR + GAS remains open for business around the clock for your compressed air and gas requirements and we have long established partnerships through our CAN (Compressed Air Network) to deal with any new customers that are in need of support during these next few months.
We will continue to closely monitor the situation and commit to implementing any additional measures that may be required to ensure our customers can continue to operate without interruption with the health and safety of all Canadians at the forefront of our efforts.