YOUR SERVICE-FIRST COMPRESSED AIR SPECIALISTS
It’s one thing to have the latest industrial compressed air, blower or vacuum product in your manufacturing facility. What’s more important, however, is ensuring that these critical systems are reliable and operating at maximum energy efficiency. You can also have the peace of mind that comes with Canada’s first and only used compressor airend warranty program.
Responsive Energy-Centred Maintenance (ECM)
Our friendly and responsive CRU AIR + GAS team will support your company with energy-centred preventative maintenance (PM) and predictive maintenance (PdM) services that go far beyond our competitors’ set-it-and-forget-it approach to compressor sales.
Benefits of relying on CRU AIR + GAS for compressed air service and support include:
- Live phone operator with reliable on-call service 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week
- Competitive service rates with no minimum call-out fee
- Full-time service technicians with expertise in all compressed air system components (not just what we sell)
- 5-year warranty supported by worry-free servicing that is delivered by local technicians (minimizing any potential downtime)
- Air Quality Testing to ISO 8573.1 quality standards
- Online cloud monitoring via mobile devices to check status and track performance data of your company’s entire compressed air system
- Hands-on support for any manufacturer warranty claim
The CRU AIR + GAS service fleet includes six Ford F150 ½ ton trucks with two full size trailers for large equipment moving on-demand. We are also a TSSA Authorized Contractor for all your piping and pressure vessel requirements.
In addition to our in-house fleet of service representatives and vehicles, CRU AIR + GAS is a member of a Compressed Air Service Network that stretches out across the province of Ontario. This network provides our customers with the peace of mind that they will never, for any reason, be unable to reach a ready-and-able compressed air service representative to help meet whatever requirements they may have.
Full Facility Compressed Air Audits
Compressed Air Audits are a valuable tool in reducing your plant’s overall operating costs without decreasing productivity… but only when done correctly! To achieve real cost and production efficiencies of your compressed air systems, you need to go beyond a simple supply audit and instead have a holistic audit of the end-to-end compressed air usage throughout your facility. This is where our CRU AIR + GAS team truly shines. With Ontario’s only CEM/CEA/AIRMASTER+ Qualified Specialist and two full-time engineers (P.E.), we have the expertise and hands-on experience to uncover hidden compressed air efficiencies and inefficiencies wherever they are in your production facility.
The CRU AIR + GAS Audit Difference
Only CRU AIR + GAS can offer a Compressed Air Audit that ensures:
- Audit is supervised and stamped by a CEM (Certified Energy Manager)
- Audit measures and reports on the complete system – both supply and demand are considered
- All compressors are monitored for kilowatt consumption for the duration of study
- System pressure gradient profile is obtained using pressure transducers before and after air treatment, at any problem areas and at the end of the compressed air line
- System flow is determined by installation of flow meter into the compressed air pipe for actual data
- System capacitance is determined and a pressure decay or idle load test is carried out while the plant is shutdown
- SDT Ultrasonic Leak Detector with Parabolic Sensor is used to determine artificial demand being generated by leaks in the system
- CRU AIR + GAS audit staff collaborates with on-site maintenance and production staff during plant walk-throughs to identify opportunities and drill down on potential solutions that will provide maximum benefits without negatively affecting production
- A pneumatic schematic is prepared so that customers can see where their pipe distribution system goes to map out potential issues and also as a reference point moving forward
- Compressed Air Audit Report is prepared and presented to management including CFM, PSI and kW. Energy Saving Projects are proposed including ROI and available incentive money through the Save On Energy Program through your LDC (Local Distribution Company)
Save On Energy Funded Audits
With a comprehensive Save On Energy Audit by CRU AIR + GAS’s Certified Energy Management Expert (CEM/CEA/AIRMASTER+), your company can gain valuable insights into your current compressed air system’s efficiency and how to intelligently manage air demand for the future. Qualified companies can also have their compressed air audit subsidized by 50% (up to $5,000) as part of Save On Energy’s Building Systems Audit incentives program.
Benefits of a Save On Energy Audit include:
- Receiving 50% of the cost of your energy audit
- Building owner incentives available up to $25,000
- Tenant incentives available up to $7,500
- PLUS, identifying energy savings with real impact on operating costs
How To Get Started
A CRU AIR + GAS led Save On Energy Audit is always planned and delivered based on a customer’s unique facility setup and operational requirements. To learn more about the Save On Energy program and how CRU AIR + GAS’s audit expertise can benefit your company, please CONTACT US.
Save On Energy Retrofit Projects
When you participate in the Save On Energy Retrofit Program, you can receive up to 50% of project costs for installing or upgrading to energy-efficient equipment. With CRU AIR + GAS’s experienced team, however, you’ll also gain the added peace of mind that your retrofit project will address future operational needs, while meeting all funding and project timeline requirements.
Benefits of a Save On Energy Compressed Air Retrofit Project include:
- Receiving incentives up to 50% of project costs
- Receiving incentives of $800/kW or $0.10/kWh of first year energy savings
- PLUS, benefiting from reduced maintenance costs thanks to upgraded systems
Available incentives include the following upgrades:
- Compressor upgrades
- Intelligent Master Control Systems
- Tank installations
- No air loss drains
- Variable speed drive installations
- Blower and vacuum pump upgrades
- Piping upgrades
- Conversion from water cooled to air cooled compressors
- Zero purge desiccant dryer upgrades
- Refrigerated air dryer upgrades
- Oil mist eliminator upgrades
How To Get Started
A CRU AIR + GAS led Save On Energy Retrofit Project is always planned, budgeted and delivered based on a customer’s unique facility setup and business requirements. To learn more about the Save On Energy Retrofit program and how CRU AIR + GAS’s execution expertise can benefit your company, please CONTACT US.
Sapphire Airend Warranty Program by CRU AIR + GAS
CRU AIR + GAS is home to Canada’s FIRST and ONLY, FREE used compressor airend warranty! Gain the peace of mind that comes from knowing your compressor investments are always protected.
About the Warranty Program
As an incentive to new clients signing a CRU AIR + GAS Service Agreement, CRU AIR + GAS will warranty the airends presently installed on lubricated rotary screw compressors at the customer’s location. This extended airend warranty will last as long as the customer maintains an active service agreement with CRU AIR+GAS*. If the customer’s airend fails to perform as warranted, CRU AIR+GAS will – at its discretion – repair or replace the airend as indicated and upon the terms and provisions set forth in the warranty agreement.
For full details, contact us for more information on the Sapphire Airend Warranty Program
*Limitations apply. See warranty for full coverage and exclusion details.