Walker Filtration Alpha Series Threaded Filters
The next generation of compressed air and gas filters
Walker Filtration’s Alpha Series range of Threaded filters offers 19 models with connections from ¼” to 3” (BSP & NPT) and flow capacities up to 2550 Nm³/h (1500 scfm). Manufactured in cast aluminium alloy with Walker E-coat™ protection, the optimized modular filter design ensures that high performance, ease of installation, and multiple close coupling are continually achieved.
Performance and Benefits
- Oleophobic borosilicate media and a custom engineered anti re-entrainment layer guarantees exceptional dirt holding and drainage.
- A unique material construction minimizes pressure drop, improves energy efficiency, and lowers energy costs-- something that is crucial in today’s economic climate.
- Self-centralising, push-fit elements are colour-coded to make grade identification quick and simple.
- A unique end cap design allows the elements to fully engage with the filter bowl to prevent vibration, improve stability, and assist drainage.
- Custom engineered media for optimized performance and efficiency.
- Self centralizing, drop-fit, anti-vibration, colour-coded elements.
- Intelligent, unique, modular filter housing design.
CRU AIR + GAS is committed to serving clients by stocking replacement parts for everything that we sell. We ensure stock for all major components and wearing parts. CRU AIR + GAS only stocks OEM original parts at competitive pricing.
CAG Purification offers high quality products with a commitment to please customers. In the event that any products are defective, CRU AIR + GAS in cooperation with CAG Purification will seek to resolve the problem as quickly and as cost effectively as possible. See more here.